Handbook & Resources
Family Handbook – 2023
Our Family Handbooks provide details regarding the policies and “how to’s” of camp. Enrolled camp families receive each Handbook via email, and can access it below as well.
Our Family Handbook Part 1 contains the following information:
- Medical info
- Information on snacks and lunch
- What to wear and bring to camp
- Online camp account
- Weekly themes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Safety information concerning sun, ticks, and mosquitoes
Our Family Handbook Part 2 contains the following information:
- Information about camper groups
- Bus policies
- Car transportation
- Camping trips
- Food on overnights
*Provided by the New York State Department of Health
Need More Info?
Our team can answer any questions you may have!